|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (585 days ago)|
- Fees for Tenants
- Referencing @ £60 per person. Tenancy Agreement £85 + VAT.
- Holding deposit (average) £200. Deposit 1.5 x 1 month?s rent.
- 1 x 1 month?s rent in advance. Landlord pays for the check-in.
- Tenant pays for the check-out.
- We are members of The Deposit Protection Service
A well presented two bedroom penthouse apartment situated in this sought after gated development in historic Old Amersham. Council Tax Band D. Open plan Living Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom and en-suite shower. Lift. 2 Secure allocated parking spaces. UNFURNISHED - AVAILABLE JANUARY
Fees for Tenants
Referencing @ £60 per person. Tenancy Agreement £85 + VAT.
Holding deposit (average) £200. Deposit 1.5 x 1 month’s rent.
1 x 1 month’s rent in advance. Landlord pays for the check-in.
Tenant pays for the check-out.
We are members of The Deposit Protection Service.
Property ref: 121_220_2385876
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45455139.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2385876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Nash & Co., Amersham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.