|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (580 days ago)|
- A spacious ground floor garden flat
- Generous reception room, modern kitchen
- Beautifully bright conservatory, study
- Master bedroom, bathroom and 68' landscape garden
LONG LET. Enjoying well presented interiors, this charming one bedroom flat with garden, study and conservatory is ideally located on a quiet residential road which is moments from a vast array of amenities.
Englefield Road is located just off Essex Road providing great accessibility to the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants on Upper Street. For those wishing to travel into central London, the property is equidistant to both Canonbury and Essex Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.