|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 March 2018 (97 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Garage And Driveway
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- EPC Rating B
- Conservatory & Patio Garden
- Kitchen Fitted with Appliances
- Gas Centrally Heated & Double Glazed
- Both Bedrooms with Fitted Wardorbes
- Within a Quiet Development
- Pet Considered
Attractive two bedroom bungalow with GARAGE and DRIVE situated in a quiet development within walking distance of Southam town centre.
Attractive two bedroom bungalow with GARAGE and DRIVE situated in a quiet development within walking distance of Southam town centre. The property opens to an entrance hall with large storage cupboard leading to a good size lounge with feature fire place and patio doors to a conservatory overlooking the patio garden. Also from the hallway are two bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with white suite and shower over bath and kitchen fitted with electric oven and hob, washer/dryer and integrated fridge/freezer. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing a garage and drive with additional space for parking a second car. The market town of Southam offers rural community living with the advantages of town amenities. Conveniently situated for Leamington Spa and Warwick, travel links are excellent with easy access to both the M40 and M1. Early internal viewing is recommended. Pets Considered
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45462840.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4862E3602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.