|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (583 days ago)|
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LONDON CITY AIR PORT DLR STATION
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- CALL VICTOR MICHAEL NOW ON 020 7540 9696
- A maximum occupancy applies to this property as per the license
Spacious one double bedroom second floor flat in purpose built block!
Offered part furnished comprising of one double bedroom, fully fitted kitchen, separate reception room, gas central heating, double glazing and laminate flooring throughout.
London City Airport DLR Station
Set within close proximity to London City Airport DLR Station with great transport links and a wide range of local shops, cafes, bars and restaurants to suit your every need. Also located close by is the Excel London, The 02 and Emirates Air Lines (Cable Carts).
Schools and Nurseries:
Drew Primary School
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45471171.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRC12208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Victor Michael, Canning Town.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.