|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (315 days ago)|
- WELL-PRESENTED 1 BEDROOM GARDEN FLAT
- IN THE HEART OF WEST KENSINGTON
- 10 MINUTE WALKING DISTANCE OF BARONS COURT AND WEST BROMPTON UNDERGROUND/OVERGROUND
- FABULOUS PERIOD PROPERTY
- MODERN KITCHEN
- ACCESS TO A LARGE PAVED REAR GARDEN
- ORIGINAL STRIPPED WOOD FLOORING
- FEATURE FIREPLACE
- PLENTY OF STORAGE THROUGHOUT
Well-presented 1 bedroom garden flat located in the heart of West Kensington, within a 10 minute walking distance of Barons Court and West Brompton Underground/Overground. This fabulous period property comprises of a modern fully kitchen with access to a large paved rear garden, a bright and spacious reception with original stripped wood flooring and feature fireplace and a good sized double bedroom. With plenty of storage throughout, this charming apartment is ideal for a professional couple and single occupants alike, please do not hesitate to get in contact right way to avoid disappointment.
Council Tax 2015/16 BAND D (London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham)
EPC BAND D
Please note that all offers are subject to the following fees; Holding deposit fee of £250 (deducted from the first month?s rent. Returned in full if your offer is not accepted, but forfeited if you pull out during the lettings process), Admin Fee - £225.00 per property, Reference Fee - £45.00 per person. If a guarantor is required, this will be charged at an additional cost of £45.00 per guarantor. Please note that all fees are inclusive of VAT.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45484539.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LRL300128D. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawson Rutter, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.