|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (584 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom period conversion
- Council Tax: Band B, £1072.29 PA
- Deposit: £1939.00
- Available immediately
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Offered fully furnished - with modern furnishings
- Situated on the first floor of this period building
- 0.7 miles to New Cross Station
- 0.8 miles to Deptford BR and New Cross Gate Stations
- 1.0 mile from Surrey Quays Station
This stunning two bedroom period conversion is set on a lovely quiet tree-lined street in Deptford. The apartment features two large double bedrooms, a modern open plan kitchen reception including a stylish dining area infront of the large bright windows and a gorgeous bathroom. The whole property has been newly decorated with each room giving off a cool contemporary finish, with new carpet throughout and beautiful wooden floor in the reception area.
Further benefits include central heating, new furniture and linen and appliances including a new dishwasher and fridge freezer. Also, this property has a loft ladder with access to a huge loft space, great for storage.
The apartment is within close proximity to a number of transport links offering easy access into the City and Cannon Street, New Cross station (0.7 miles), Deptford station (0.8 miles), and Surrey Quays station (1.0 mile).
Road side parking is also available if your main transportation is driving.
Please contact Cannon Kallar for more information on 0208 692 0555 or email and enquries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAN1004127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Deptford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.