|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 December 2016 (545 days ago)|
- Detached Character Cottage
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- EPC Rating D
- Recently Landscaped Gardens with Outbuilding
- Off Street Parking
A beautifully presented FOUR bedroom detached stone cottage, full of character and charm, in the pretty village of Winster. With fantastic views, off street parking and pleasant garden with patio area, this property has plenty to boast about.Please enquire for details, this property must be viewed to be appreciated.
Bagshaws Residential have the pleasure to bring to the market to let this beautifully presented detached cottage, full of character and charm, in the pretty village of Winster. With fantastic views, off street parking and pleasant garden with patio area, this property has plenty to boast about.
This delightful period cottage has been tastefully refurbished and decorated throughout using Farrow and Ball as well as Little Greene paint in places, comprising of: Rear Entrance into Dining Kitchen, with space for a dining table and chairs in the extended end of the cottage which is a light area with Velux window and door to patio; the Kitchen has contemporary fitted units with flag tiled floor and includes Gas AGA plus electric oven and gas hob, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, windows with rear aspect with beautiful views; through to the Utility and downstairs WC, here there is plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer, this also houses the boiler and is a perfect space for a boot room; Sitting Room faces the front of the property is found in the original part of the cottage which is circa 1760's, in here there is a log burner sat in stunning large stone surround, the room has been decorated to a high standard including John Lewis wall lights, painted beamed ceiling and includes character with the original salt safe in the wall; the Front Entrance and Hallway can be used as a second reception room or Dining Room has some built in storage and has the stairs leading to the first floor; on the ground floor also is the potential Fourth Bedroom which could also be the perfect Snug or Study, it faces the side of the property, includes built in shelving and has TV Ariel Points.
Up onto the first floor the cottage comprises of: the Master Bedroom which is a large double with front dual aspect windows with pretty shutters, has some built in wardrobe space, the room shows off some of the original character with beams again being in the original end of the 1760's cottage; the Second Bedroom is a double sized room with fitted wardrobe and drawer storage and is decorated with Osbourne and Little wallpaper, facing the rear of the property enjoys the views from the cottage; the Third Bedroom is a double sized room, with more fitted wardrobes and drawers, this room is side facing overlooking the garden, there is also a feature wallpaper wall; the Family Bathroom is a spacious tastefully decorated room with separate roll top bath to the corner shower which has a touch panel to switch on and off, there is also an airing cupboard for storage.
Please enquire with the Lettings Team for more information and to arrange a viewing, strictly by appointment only.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45486231.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4156H5120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.