|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (583 days ago)|
- One bedroom apartment
- One bathroom
- Second floor of a period conversion
- Wood floors throughout
- Bolt-on kitchen with dishwasher
- EPC - Band D
- Access to communal gardens
- Close to amenities of Queensway and Westbourne Grove
- Pets considered
- Closest station - Bayswater
A fantastic one bedroom apartment on the second floor of a period conversion in the popular Kensington Gardens Square. The apartment consists of a well-proportioned reception room with wood floors throughout. The aspect of the reception room is particularly special as it overlooks the communal gardens. The through kitchen is fully equipped with electric hob and oven, fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There is a double bedroom facing the rear of the property with built-in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom. There is also ample storage throughout the property.
Kensington Gardens Square is conveniently located between Notting Hill and Bayswater, with the amenities of Queensway and Whiteleys less than a five minute walk away. The shops, cafes and bars of Westbourne Grove and Notting Hill Gate are also close by as is the popular Portobello Road market. The open spaces of Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park are also close by. The closest station is Bayswater (District & Circle Lines) and Queensway (Central Line) is also close by.
EPC - Band D
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45486870.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000213157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Notting Hill Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.