|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (584 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Bright reception room with space to dine and garden access
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms
- Additional good-sized study
- Stylish shower room
- Lovely garden and two courtyards
- Excellent location
SHORT LET. An amazing two bedroom ground floor flat boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, spacious interiors and lovely outside space, situated in an excellent Hackney location.
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Mare Street while the green open spaces Victoria Park and the charming canal are only moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.