|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (585 days ago)|
- Three bedrooms
- Gas radiator central heating
- Built in kitchen appliances
- Ensuite shower room
- 55ft driveway leading to a single garage
- Available after 16th December 2016
- The landlord will not accept any pets or smokers
Available 17th June 2015 is this three bedroomed detached property that benefits from part uPVC double glazed windows, gas radiator central heating, built in kitchen appliances, the addition of a brick and uPVC conservatory and a 55ft driveway leading to a single garage. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/dining room, kitchen, conservatory, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, two further bedrooms, bathroom, gardens to front and rear and a garage. The landlord has advised that they will not accept any pets or smokers. Tenant application fee is £195.00 including VAT and £40.00 including VAT for each additional applicant. The deposit is £785.
Lounge/Dining Room 14' 9" x 11' 11" (4.5m x 3.63m)
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 9" (3.63m x 2.67m)
Conservatory 10' 1" max x 10' 0" (3.07m x 3.05m)
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 4" widening to 11' 4" (3.12m x 2.84m)
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 7' 0" widening to 9' 4" (2.62m x 2.13m)
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' 0" (2.87m x 1.83m)
Outside Gardens to front and rear
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45489597.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100721009433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James Estate Agents, Wellingborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.