|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (569 days ago)|
- A superb two bedroom split level property
- Arranged over two spacious, light filled floors
- Large kitchen with ample space for storage
- Reception room with space to dine and patio access
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Located on the ground and first floors
- Excellent location close to amenities
LONG LET. This superb two bedroom maisonette offers well proportioned accommodation and benefits from a charming patio garden ideal for summer entertaining.
Red House Square is within easy reach of Islington's trendy and vibrant Upper Street offering a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants while transport links to the City and the West End are also accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.