3 bedroom apartment to rentPippin Mansions, E20
|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (581 days ago)|
- Available now
- Free subscription to Hyperoptic 20Mbps fibre broadband
- Triple aspect apartment
- Underground parking is available to rent
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- Wooden floors; carpeted bedrooms
Located on the 11th floor of Pippin Mansions, this apartment has 3 double bedrooms, which 1 of them is an en-suite. The open plan living and dining area comes with a fully integrated kitchen and leads to a private balcony that overlooks the Mirabelle Gardens, East Village's local orchard. This particular apartment comes unfurnished and is neutrally decorated, giving you the freedom to put your own personal touch.
Situated in the former Athletes' Village, East Village is voted ''Best New Place to Live'' by London Planning Awards 2014, the homes are owned and managed by Get Living London- winner of the RESI Private Landlord of the Year 2015. We do not charge agency fees and offer a range of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes for rent. This property is available now so email or call us to discuss your requirements and arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45508887.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Get Living London, East Village.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.