|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (581 days ago)|
- Within a mile of mainline station
- Charming stable block conversion
- Stunning communal grounds
- Set behind electric gates
- Parking and garage
A charming two bedroom mews style home which is situated in a Grade II listed stable block conversion. This courtyard development is set behind electric gates so is private and secure and offers extensive beautifully landscaped gardens available for exclusive use by the residents. Situated approximately two miles from the popular village of Ripley, within one mile of the well serviced West Byfleet which has a mainline station with links to London Waterloo within half an hour. It is in the catchment of some well regarded state schools and also ideal for ISL.
Downstairs accommodation comprises a large open plan living/dining room with French doors out to the patio area, separate fully fitted country style kitchen with all integrated appliances and downstairs wc. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally it enjoys a private patio area with an extendable awning ideal for barbecuing and al-fresco dining. It has a stunning outlook over over the beautifully manicured and well stocked communal gardens. There is also a parking area and a garage in the block. Offered furnished or unfurnished and available immediately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45509523.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 380805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.