|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 January 2017 (537 days ago)|
- To arrange a viewing for this property please register via our website www.gbpropertylettings.co.uk
- Viewings - Strictly by appointment through GB Property Lettings:Tavistock Office 01822 615951 or Email: email@example.com
- 3 Bedroomed house in a quiet cul-de-sac
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Garden with patio and shed
- Off road parking & large garage
- Fully Managed Property
REF - 2500 Recently refurbished unfurnished end terraced 3 bedroomed house in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to the Town centre.
Kitchen/diner with a built-in electric oven, gas hob and plumbing for a washing machine; Lounge; 2 Double bedrooms; 1 Single Bedroom; Bathroom with an electric shower over the bath; Gas central heating; Double glazing.
Garden with a patio area and shed; Off road parking; Large garage
Available now for 6 months ongoing at £695.00pcm + Damage Deposit & Admin Fees
Metered Water & Council Tax band 'B' £1,394.04
No Smokers, Pet, Housing Benefit or Local Housing Allowance
The Energy Performance of this property is Rated C, Rating 71
Please visit our website for information of administration fees
TO ARRANGE A VIEWING FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE REGISTER VIA OUR WEBSITE WWW.GBPROPERTYLETTINGS.CO.UK
INFORMATION IS PROVIDED AS A GUIDE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS A STATEMENT OF FACT, REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GB Property Lettings, Tavistock.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.