2 bedroom flat to rentStratford Halo, London, E15
|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (584 days ago)|
- Engineered wooden flooring in living areas
- Excellent transport links
- Neutral carpets fitted in the bedrooms
- Nearby Westfield Stratford City, Europe's largest urban shopping mall
- Stylish quartz crystal work surfaces
- Secure key fob door entry system(with video and entry phone
- 2 bathrooms
- 24 hour Concierge
- Dry Cleaning Service (at extra fees)
With a central 43 floor residential tower rising high above the London skyline, Stratford Halo is a truly landmark development.
Within the tower you have use of the communal sky gardens and the onsite gym facilities. Other benefits is a dedicated onsite property manager and 24 hour concierge service. For an additional cost, you can also use a range of extra services including apartment cleaning and dry cleaning.
*One, two and three bedroom apartments are available to rent - furnished and unfurnished. The apartments are available in a variety of layouts and each home has a spacious open plan living space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45516129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 217StratfordHalo. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Genesis Homes, Stratford Halo.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.