|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (584 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom End of Terraced House
- Brand New Home
- Stylish Décor and Fittings Throughout
- Private Garden to the Front
- Allocated Parking
- Close By to Mainland Links
- Gas Central
- Double Glazed
An exclusive opportunity to rent a brand new home in the heart of Hawthorn Meadows, East Cowes. This end of terraced house comprises an open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining room. The first floor features a double bedroom and one single bedroom that share a stylish bathroom, and a private garden ideal for summer time. Early viewings advised.
*Two bedroom brand new house
*Stylish décor and fittings throughout
*Brand new home
*Private garden walled garden
*Gas central heating
*Close By to Mainland Links
Additional benefits on offer include a very high energy efficiency rating and the property has never been lived in!
This property is offered unfurnished on a long let basis.
Available Beginning of December 2016.
EPC - TBC. Council Tax - TBC.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45519387.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276027573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.