|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (584 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower
- Chic bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Modern kitchen with integrated oven
- Bright reception room with fireplace
- Excellent condition throughout
- Set within a period building
- Moments from the amenities of Gloucester Road
LONG LET. Located within a period building, this fantastic two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout, with wooden floors, a large reception room and enviable location.
Emperors Gate is ideally located close to the many restaurants, shops and other amenities of Gloucester Road. The nearest underground station is Gloucester Road (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.