|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (594 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE 23RD DECEMBER
- PART FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
- SHORT WALK TO EITHER HIGHBURY & ISLINGTON AND ARSENAL UNDERGROUND STATION
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOM
- LARGE COMMUNAL GARDENS
- SEPARATE KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
- TENANCY AGREEMENT & REFERENCE FEE £90 PER PERSON INCLUDING VAT
- GUARANTOR FEE IF APPLICABLE - £90 PER GUARANTOR APPLICATION INCLUDING VAT
- TENANT REQUIRED TO PAY INVENTORY CHECK - OUT - COST VARIES PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
- EPC BAND - E
Arranged over the entire garden level of this imposing Victorian villa located on arguably one of Highbury's most sought after turnings. The generously proportioned accommodation (circa 1178 sq. ft. / 109.62 sq. m.) comprises two double bedrooms, a kitchen and dining area, a reception room, a bathroom, cloakroom and utility area. The entrance hallway also has enough space to be adapted as a useful work station or study space. Access to the huge communal gardens is via the reception or dining areas. The ambience throughout is that of quirky period charm with naturally bright rooms melding perfectly with modern functionality. Highbury Hill is ideally positioned for the many shops, boutiques and eateries of Highbury Barn along with the more relaxed charms and green spaces of Highbury Fields and within easy reach of both Highbury & Islington and Arsenal Underground Stations. Available 24th December, Unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45535533.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100250014029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotblack Desiato, Highbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.