|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (581 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Terrace Property
- Spacious Living Accomodation
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms and Further Single
- Rear Yard & On Street Parking
A fantastic opportunity to rent a spacious three bedroom property in the popular Moorgate area of Lancaster.
The property is conveniantly located just a short walk away from Lancaster City Centre and all amentites and acess to Lancaster Canal is practically on the doorstep!!
Entrance to the property leads directly into the living room which benefits from a large window allowing for plently of natural light and a feature fire place.
The modern kitchen has a good range of wall and base units with complementory worktop, electric oven and hob, washing machine and space for free standing fridge/ freezer and a small dining table.
To the rear of the property the family bathroom has a white three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath with over bath shower.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms; Two good sized double bedrooms and a further single bedroom / office.
Externally to the rear of the property there is a good sized yard.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45539415.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 140459R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.