|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (581 days ago)|
- Large room for one professional person
- Close to hospitals, ring road and City Centre.
- Quiet no through road
- Parking on driveway and street
Property reference number 5688410. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A large room for one person.Double bed. Built in cupboards. Shared: bathroom, and second shower room, kitchen-diner, sitting-room, and utility room.
Small garden and patio; garden furniture provided.
House is fully furnished, has all white goods including washing machine and dryer. Allocated cupboard, fridge and freezer space. Broadband, wide screen TV in lounge.
Parking on driveway and also on street. Bicycle stand.
Headington/Cowley border. Close to bus stops, Oxford Business Park and all major Oxford hospitals. Medical Clinic, takeaways,shops and supermarkets nearby.
We only consider people in employment - sorry no students.
* Please quote ref. 5688410 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £24.50 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45540207.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5688410_42623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.