|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (582 days ago)|
- Detached family home
- Five bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (two en suite)
- Stylish open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Entrance hall and cloakroom
- 0.5 miles from Walton train station
- South facing garden
- Summer office/gym with CAT6
A stylishly extended and refurbished 4/5 bedroom detached family home offering flexible accommodation over three floors and conveniently located 0.5 miles from Walton train station. EPC Rating E
Accommodation comprises entrance hall study/5th bedroom with en suite shower room, lounge, entrance hall with cloakroom open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room with centre island and bi-folding doors out to a lovely south facing garden with terrace which leads down to a garden studio with electricity, alarm and CAT6.
The first floor comprises two double bedrooms, nursery bedroom and family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. The top floor comprises a double bedroom with a Juliet balcony with views of the garden and en suite shower room. To the front there is driveway parking. Early viewings highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45540594.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000387694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.