|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 December 2016 (565 days ago)|
- Three Double Bedroom Newly Refurbished Family Home In BH14
- Immaculate & Neutral Throughout - Boasting Character Features
- Modern Kitchen & Dining Area With French Doors Leading To Private Rear Garden
- Seperate Lounge Area With Feature Fireplace
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Neutral Bathroom Suite With Bath & Overhead Shower
- Plentiful Storage Including Easily Accessible Loft Space & Shed
- Private Rear Garden , Gas CH , Double Glazing Throughout
- Courthill First School & Baden Powell School Catchment
- Walking Distance To Main Transport Links & Local Amenities
Meridian Estate Agents are proud to present to the market this newly refurbished three double bedroom terraced family home in the hugely sought after area of Lower Parkstone BH14.
Immaculate and neutral throughout yet boasting original character features throughout- this property really has so much to offer the right tenants.
Entering on the ground level, there is separate lounge area with feature fire place, further reception (ideal dining area) leading to modern kitchen with views over the well maintained private rear garden. On the first level, spacious / modern bathroom suite with bath and overhead shower, spacious master bedroom and third double bedroom. On the top level, second double bedroom and easily accessible loft space offering sufficient storage.
Other benefits include gas central heating, brand new carpets and finish throughout, including window dressings, private rear garden with shed for tenants and lane running at the rear of house- ideal for bicycle access.
Walking distance of main transport links & local amenities, COURTHILL FIRST SCHOOL & BADEN POWELL SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
Available NOW on a long term unfurnished basis.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Small working families ONLY. Sadly NO PETS will be considered at this property.
Kitchen 4.78 x 2.47
Dining Room 4.57 x 3.51
Lounge 4.26 x 3.49
Bedroom 4.33 x 3.28
Bedroom 5.06 x 3.96
Bedroom 3.32 x 2.68
Bathroom 2.88 x 2.52
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45541128.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MEA2MEE1003247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meridianestateagents.com, Poole.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.