|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (580 days ago)|
- Gorgeous four bedroom house
- Benefits from beautiful interiors throughout
- Wonderful open-plan living space leading to private garden
- Feature curved glass brick wall around the stairs
- Master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Modern high specification finish and great top floor balcony
- Simply amazing location moments from amenities and transport
LONG LET. This beautiful four bedroom house offers fantastic interiors with a stunning open-plan living space leading to private garden and all set over four floor of gorgeous accommodation.
Situated moments from trendy Camden High Street and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Kentish Town and Islington, Rousden Street is also near to the pretty Grand Union Canal. The nearest statios is Camden Town.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.