|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (590 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st August 2017
- Deposit (per person): £250
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 5 Beds, 5 Doubles
- 780m from University of Nottingham
- 2.96km from Nottingham Trent University
Dunkirk Is A Fantastic Location If You're Looking To Live Close To The University Of Nottingham Or The QMC. It Also Offers Fantastic Transport Routes To Nottingham City Centre As Well As Beeston For All Your Supermarket And Night Life Needs! Our Property Has Recently Been Upgraded To Offer You A High Standard Of Living Including Double Beds In Every Room With Consistent High Quality Matching Furniture. The Communal Area Is Perfect For Socialising As It Comes Fully Furnished With A Comfy Corner Sofa, A Wall Mounted Plasma TV And A Separate Dining Table! If You're Looking For A Spacious High Spec Kitchen With Plenty Of Storage This May Be The House For You As Comes With The Added Bonus Of A Dishwasher! Just To Top It Off There Is A Beautiful Garden To The Rear So You Can Enjoy The Rare British Summer! Does This Sound Like Somewhere You Could See Yourself Living? Book A Viewing As Soon As Possible Or Reserve Your Room Online By Calling 0115 822 4388 Or Emailing Nottingham@purplefrogproperty.com.
BRAND NEW SECOND SHOWER ROOM GOING DOWN STAIRS.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
780m from University of Nottingham
2.96km from Nottingham Trent University
TV in lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.