|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (579 days ago)|
- +++ IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE +++
- Rent directly from the Landlord - So no agent fees
- Newly redecorated throughout
- Popular location
Property reference number 5709436. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Modern, stylish, light-filled one bed flat situated on the first floor and close to all local amenities. The property benefits from it’s own communal area and parking to rear.
- Newly redecorated
- Large double bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Modern open plan living area / kitchen with built in oven
- Bathroom with shower
- Double glazing throughout
- Spacious entrance hallway
- Easy to maintain Karndean flooring throughout.
The flat is situated on the second floor of a well maintained, three storey building off the High Street in popular Chasetown, near Burntwood.
- Five minutes from the M6 Toll
- Frequent bus services to Lichfield, Cannock and Walsall
- Supermarkets, pubs and take-aways within easy walking distance
- ½ mile from Burntwood Leisure Centre
- The flat is unfurnished
- Available immediately
- Sorry no DSS
- Sorry no students or agencies
- The property is not suitable for pets
* Please quote ref. 5709436 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45560640.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5709436_42652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.