|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (579 days ago)|
- One bedroom Unfurnished apartment in the Jewelley Quarter
- Open plan lounge/kitchen Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Parking to the rear
- Bathroom with shower
- Electric heating and double glazing
- Stunning views over the City
- Energy Performance Rating C
- Available End of December
Unfurnished. Located in the Jewelery Quarter this spacious one bedroom top floor apartment features double bedroom with floor to ceiling windows, spacious lounge with the same feature windows making a very bright apartment with superb panoramic views over the City Centre. The lounge is open plan to the kitchen. Kitchen with some integrated appliances. The property further benefits from being newly decorated throughout and having a secure entry system, lift access to all floors and secure parking.
(Available End of December 2016)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45565212.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 61013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.