|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (728 days ago)|
- Lease for Sale Chicken & Pizza Shop
- Rent £30,000 per annum
- Prime & Premium Location
- Fully Fitted Commercial Kitchen
- Extremly Busy Footfall
- Close to Shorditch & Spitalfield Market
- Ideal Business Opportunity
- Premium £115000.00 offer Invited in the access
- Viewing Via Clarke & Lloyds as sole agent
Clarke & lloyds as sole agent, are pleased to offer ths Chicken & Pizza shop in the Brick Lane which is famous for its unique curry houses and vibrant art and fashion students area, and has been the site of several of the city's best known night clubs, nearby building of interest include Christ Church, Spitalfields Market, Truman bar, great London mosque, in the middle of the Fournier street and fashion street, Linked with the city of London. The nearest tube station is Aldgate East. The new Shoreditch high street station of the London Over ground already open and shoreditch retail box park
The Premises Comprises of a good size ground floor space with wide shop front, with Extremely busy pavement just by Brick Lane Mosque , it is also next to Premier Inn Hotel. The premise has a wonderful business Investment opportunity for an exclusive A3 Chicken shop
The property offers massive potential of expaninding the business by adding upgrading the shop, adding grill item and delivery
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAL_002284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke & Lloyds Property Consultants, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.