4 bedroom detached house to rentJasmine Road, Kilmarnock
|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (579 days ago)|
- Gorgeous 3/4 bedroom large family home
- Popular Grange area of Kilmarnock
- Large Modern Kitchen
- Dining Room
- Garden area with decking
- Excellent storage through
- Available now for 6 months minimum
- References and Deposits Required
This stunning architecturally designed detached house, is offered within the popular Grange area of Kilmarnock.
The property consists of a large entrance, reception hallway, large lounge, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and access to the dining room and out to the garden/decking area.
Lower floor has a small office/kids play room and a bedroom and bathroom.
Upper level had 2 large bedrooms with ample storage space and a stunning 4 piece family bathroom.
Outside grounds of the property are easy to maintain with a decked area and seating and also usage of a large shed/kennel
Gas central heating, double glazing, level front and rear garden and large driveway.
Kilmarnock town centre is within walking distance, nurseries, primary schools and secondary schools are also very close as with local transport links, shops and the town centre
EPC: 446174/190/03341 - LL Reg No:446174/19/3341
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000329991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, Kilmarnock - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.