|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (577 days ago)|
- Two bedroom modern townhouse
- Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Located opposite a small green
- Off road parking
- Walking distance to City Centre
- Full Gas Central Heating
- Upvc windows
An immaculate 2 bed modern townhouse situated on a quiet cul-de-sac opposite a small green, available furnished or unfurnished with off road parking, FGCH & UPVC. Walking distance to city centre.
'Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other changes or fees which are payable - upon request further information will be provided by the agent'
Entrance Into Lounge:- -
Lounge - 4.83m x 3.56m (15'10" x 11'8") - with brand new laminate flooring throughout, modern electric stone effect fire on white surround, Leather sofas, TV, DVD, video & tv unit, bay window to front and NTL connection available.
Kitchen - 3.05m x 2.72m (10'0" x 8'11") - Having beech wall & base units with complimentary dark work surface, breakfast bar & stools, modern electric oven , gas hob & extractor, fridge/freezer, s/s sink, washing machine, microwave, door to garden.
To The First Floor:- -
Bedroom 1 - 3.48m x 2.57m (11'5" x 8'5") - built in wardrobe. Bed 2 (11'1" x 5'3") cupboard & desk. Bathroom has 3pc ivory suite with shower over bath.
Bedroom 2 - 3.38m x 1.60m (11'1" x 5'3") - cupboard & desk.
Outside - Outside to the rear is a lawned area with garden shed and drive with parking for 3 cars. The front overlooks a small green.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45589317.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26647943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.