|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (579 days ago)|
- 2 Excellent sized bedrooms
- 1 Bright and spacious reception room
- Modern and fully-fitted kitchen
- 1 Bathroom
- Good sized garden
- Designated parking space
- Quiet yet convenient location
- Excellent transport links into Central London and Heathrow Airport
- Available from 15/01/2017
Available mid January this newly decorated spacious first floor maisonette benefits from a modern kitchen, bathroom and excellent sized lounge, ideally suiting a professional couple. The property is double glazed throughout, offers gas central heating and good storage space. This great flat comes with a designated parking space and use of garden to the side of the property.
Situated in a small quiet cul-de-sac within easy walking distance of the mainline station, underground and town centre. The flat has excellent transport links to Heathrow airport and central London, ideal for commuters. The property is offered unfurnished but could be partially furnished if required.
We do not charge General Administration fees, Application fees, or Additional occupant fees.
We do charge a statutory Tenant Reference fee of £120 inc vat per tenant. There may also be a further Inventory & Check In cost to the tenant in order to protect their deposit in the event of a dispute at the end of the Tenancy Agreement.
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the RentMyHome.co.uk website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45589590.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RMH547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentmyhome.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.