|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (576 days ago)|
- Stunning Two Bedroom Apartment
- Over 883 sq. ft. Internally
- Eighth Floor Location
- Private Balcony & Winter Garden
- Shops, amenities and restaurants available nearby
- Available Immediately
- North Greenwich Station Jubilee Line
- O2 Arena Nearby
- Admin Fees: £200.00 Per Property
- Reference Fees: £75.00 Per Person
This beautiful two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located in Greenwich Millennium Village. It is also minutes away from new Greenwich Peninsular development. It is close to the O2 Arena with loads of amenities. This apartment has carefully selected interiors to create stylish, elegant living spaces inspired by modern living. This property also includes a sleek kitchen with high quality integrated appliances, luxury tiled and oak flooring and chic contemporary décor. Add to this plenty of storage space and balcony including an impressive winter garden.
Greenwich Millennium Village has been described as one of the most exciting and innovative new residential neighbourhoods in Europe. Now, amid the sensational success of the Peninsula's development, GMV is at the start of a new chapter.
You will benefit from excellent transport connections, a health centre, open spaces, manmade lakes within walking distance of every home and is close to the O2 entertainment venue which features concerts, cinemas, bars and restaurants all with an easy commute to the City of London, Canary Wharf and London Bridge.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MADBR_002226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.