|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (577 days ago)|
- Well-presented throughout featuring high ceilings
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized kitchen and bathroom
- Situated in a fantastic sought-after location
- Arranged on the first floor
LONG LET. A lovely one bedroom first floor flat situated within a period building in popular Chelsea and offering bright and spacious accommodation.
Gunter Grove, is conveniently located moments from the many shops and restaurants of both trendy King's Road and Fulham Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1005882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.