|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2017 (313 days ago)|
- Three bedroom semi-detached property to rent
- Easy accessibility to Gosforth & Newcastle city centre
- Detached garage & driveway
- Front & rear garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Energy rating C
*THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE**AVAILABLE TO RENT IMMEDIATELY**CONTACT BRADLEY HALL FOR MORE INFORMATION**0191 284 2255
Located in the desirable area of Great Park in Gosforth, in the North of the City, Bradley Hall presents this 3 Bedroom house available to rent on an unfurnished basis. The property is well presented featuring a dining room, fantastic lounge with patio doors onto the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with integrated gas cooker with extractor hood, and seperate dual-oven.
The main bedroom comes complete with built in wardrobes and en suite featuring bath, shower, w/c and wash basin.
Parking comes with a range of options - off street, in a double garage and there are on-street bays for guest parking.
Gas Central Heating and fully double glazed,
Easy access to Newcastle City and A1 off the estate, via car or regular bus services available on the outskirts of the estate.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45612153.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents, Gosforth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.