|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (579 days ago)|
- Contemporary Design
- 1 Spacious Double Bedroom
- Bright Reception Room
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen
- Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Great Storage Space
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Under Floor Heating and Mood Lighting
- Excellent Location
- Secure Video Entry System
This gorgeous top floor apartment offers over 60 square meters of living space moments from Regent's Park and Primrose Hill.
Comprising a genuine double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a full bathroom with shower over bath, a spacious and bright reception room and a modern kitchen with integrated appliances.
Recently refurbished to a high standard the property further benefits from stone flooring throughout, under floor heating, mood lighting and a neutral and modern décor.
Latitude House is a artistic state of the art development with secure video entry system and electronic key fob to access the building.
Ideally located just opposite Regent's Park, the property is a short walk away from Primrose Hill, close to all amenities on Parkway, a 4 minute walk to Regent's Canal and a 5 minute walk to Camden Town underground station.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45616704.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12Latitude. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rosewood Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.