|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 January 2017 (509 days ago)|
- Substantial Detached House
- Five Bedrooms
- Master Suite
- Four Reception Rooms
- Two Ensuite Bathrooms
- Double Garage
- Ample Driveway
- EPC awaiting
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Available January
A terrific detached house in the village Otterbourne with excellent links to Winchester and the M3. The property offers five double bedrooms, four reception rooms, a master suite, two ensuites and an excellent open plan kitchen with large dining area. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
To the front
A large driveway offers ample parking and access to the double garage. An area to the front is also laid to lawn.
Stairs leading to first floor and hallway giving access to ground floor accommodation.
This room could serve well as a study or library.
A spacious and bright room, with integrated appliances, kitchen island and attractive fittings. A large area for dining enjoys a bay feature with doors leading to the rear garden and patio terrace.
Worktops and laundry utilities
large double garage with power and light.
Generous room with mantelpiece fireplace and bay feature with doors leading to the rear garden.
This room could be a dining room or family/play room. With double doors opening into the living room.
A large room with dressing area fitted with built in wardrobes.
His and Hers pedestal basins, bath and separate cubicle shower.
Family Bathroom off hall with bath, WC and pedestal basin.
Two Bedrooms overlooking front elevation.
Two Bedrooms overlooking rear elevation, one of which offers an ensuite bathroom with bath and separate cubicle shower.
Mainly laid to lawn, with patio terrace, mature shrubs and side access.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45621189.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4488K0023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons - Lettings, Winchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.