|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (576 days ago)|
- Immaculate Semi-Detached House
- Situated in Popular Area
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Large Reception Rooms
- Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Large Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TRAIN STATION
** AVAILABLE MID DECEMBER ** Gateway Estates are pleased to offer this immaculate period property, situated in the popular Poets area of Bedford. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloak room, sitting room, very large lounge/dining room, newly fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are two very large double bedrooms, one further bedroom and modern family bathroom. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout, gas central heating and period features such as bay windows and high ceilings. Outside there is a a large low maintenance rear garden, single brick built garage and large car-port/driveway.
AVAILABLE MID DECEMBER
AGENTS FEES, Agency Fee, £300 plus Vat. ADMIN FEE, £60 Plus VAT
The popular Poets area offers convenient access to the both the railway station and the town centre and the property is situated on a quite road across from an open grass area. The roads have residential parking enforcement, with permits available to residents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 284225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gateway Estates, Bedford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.