|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (572 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Close to University of Birmingham
- Newly refurbished
- New quality appliances including dishwasher
- Separate utility area
- Double beds and solid furniture in all rooms
- Private garden with patio area and lawn
Property reference number 5702207. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Lovely semi-detached property in Selly Oak. Nice quiet road still only 15 mins from uni. New kitchen fitted Summer 2016 which includes 2 ovens, ceramic hob, 2 fridge freezers, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher - all high quality. Brand new energy efficient boiler and new double glazed windows throughout.
- Each bedroom has a standard double or 4ft double bed, wardrobe, good sized desk, chest of drawers and shelving.
- Full length mirrors and bedside tables.
- 1 of the 'bedrooms' is actually split - a quiet study room overlooking rear garden with desk, chair, shelves on 1st floor and then sleeping quarters on 2nd floor - small bedroom with sloping ceiling but has got 4ft double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers.
- Ground floor wc, 1st floor shower room, 2nd floor shower room - so a toilet on every floor!
- Lounge with 2 sofas, a dining table and chairs and a 32" TV with DVD.
- Outside is a peaceful, private garden, with patio area and then lawned section.
The property is only a 15 min walk to Birmingham University, but also close to supermarket and gym, bowling alley and great cycling and walking routes.
Ideal for third year students / post-grads or those who want more of a balance between partying and studying as you are close enough to the pubs of Selly Oak, but it is much quieter than the roads immediately fronting the university.
Looking for conscientious tenants who will look after the house. In return you get a genuine, friendly Birmingham Uni graduate landlord. Tenants are responsible for arranging own bills payment. I have never, and will not, charge reservation, reference or tenancy agreement fees. There are no additional fees payable on renting this property.
* Please quote ref. 5702207 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45662457.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5702207_42783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.