|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 September 2017 (310 days ago)|
- Fantastic Location
- Conversion with Exposed Brickwork
- Close to Transport Links and Moments from the City
- Modern Décor and Appliances Throughout
- Viewings Highly Recommended
- Available NOW
LOURDES presents to market this delightful newly refurbished one double bedroom conversion located ideally next to the city's square mile.
Featuring a large open plan reception with integrated kitchen, double bedroom with built in wardrobe space and a contemporary bathroom. The property offers plenty of character with open brickwork and oak wood flooring.
The apartment is moments from all amenities and transport links. Viewings are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.