|Added on Rightmove:||03 May 2018 (201 days ago)|
- Immaculately clean house
- Bills included
- Room equipped with broadband and TV point
- Weekly communcal cleaning
- House with high celings grand staircase
- Larger than average living room
- 3 kitchens 3 bathrooms
- 6 ensuite kitchenette roooms
- Off road parking
- Sense of grandeur
The difference between this room and an independent flat is that your day to day bills are included in the rent.
Saved - average council tax of £90 per month
Saved - average high quality broadband of £35 per month
Saved - average gas bill of £30 per month
Saved - average electricity bill of £25 per month
Saved - average water bill of £20 per month
And TV License, and cleaning, and much, much more!
Couples welcome for supplementary rental payment.
And a house the size of a mansion! You must see it to believe it!
The room is 15 square meters approximately with wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside unit and a good quality bed.
Set up about in 2013, each and every room has been maintained at the highest of standards, with a larger than average living room just off from the beautiful garden. There are sofas and tub chairs in the communal areas to have a cup of tea and a catch up at the end of the day.
The house has all the period features that you would expect in a house of this age and stature. It is carpeted throughout giving it a homely feel. Everything still looks e new.
Exceptionally, there's facility for wired internet and television sockets in each room, and even an intercom system for the front door.
There is also off-road parking for about 8 cars.
The building itself is on the corner of Burlington road, just off Norwich road. It is a short walk from town and the Wolsey Theatre, and about 15 min walk from train station.
Any questions, contact me at Concord.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Concord Property, Essex.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.