|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2017 (543 days ago)|
- Bike Parking
- Common Room with TV & Games
- Electric Stove
- Entry Phone System
- Fire Extinguisher
- Gas Central Heating
Student Mundial Property ID: 3491 - Student Residence - Beckley Point - Plymouth Student Accommodation
Beckley Point is our new state-of-the-art student residence in Plymouth. It’s slap-bang in the heart of the city – close to all the big shopping areas, near plenty of pubs and bars, and just a few hundred yards from the city’s big train station. To put it plainly: you couldn’t be better placed.
Plymouth University and Plymouth College of Art are virtually over the road from Beckley Point, but you’re welcome to come and live here no matter where in the city you’re studying.
Your Room Choices
You’ve got a few options at Beckley Point:
- An individual studio – the perfect choice if you like your own space and privacy.
- A 1-bed apartment – pretty much the same as above, and especially ideal for couples.
- An ensuite room in a shared flat – where you’ll live with 3, 4 or 5 other students.
Your Rent Will Include…
- Your water, gas and electric costs
- As much central heating as you want (a lifesaver by the sea!)
- Super-quick broadband
- TV (in the kitchen space if you’re in a shared flat)
- Access to the on-site laundry room (no lugging heavy bags down the street!)
- 24-hour security service
- Fast maintenance if you ever need it
- Free postal service
All you need to worry about is buying your food, drinks, toiletries, clothes, etc. Otherwise we’ve got you covered!
Plus a plethera of common spaces! You'll have access to Study Rooms, Common Spaces, a TV Room Snug, a Gaming Room, a Projector Room and a Sky Lounge! All included in your rent, helping you make the most of university life in Plymouth.
Student Life on the Coast of Devon
Plymouth is a fairly small city, so you’ll get your bearings in no time. Everything will always be within walking distance, or a very short bus ride at the most, which is ideal for student life.
But convenience aside, it’s just a lovely place to live. A rich history, lots to do and see, and some of the best scenery you could ask for. Here are some of the city’s highlights:
The Hoe – a huge green park that overlooks the glorious coastline.
Sutton Harbour – Plymouth’s main port, with a thriving fishing industry and a stunning marina area.
The Barbican District – the ‘historic’ part of Sutton Harbour, featuring some of the city’s oldest and most beautiful architecture.
Smeaton’s Tower – a 72-ft lighthouse, which you can climb up to enjoy breathtaking views of the city and Plymouth Sound (i.e. the bay).
The National Marine Aquarium – you can probably guess what this one’s all about…
Drake Circus Shopping Centre – pretty much every shop you need, all in one place.
Plus plenty more stuff that you’ll discover once you get here. Read our full Student’s Guide to Plymouth for more info.
And now for the important bit: student nightlife spots. You’ll be glad to hear that there are countless watering holes all over the place in Plymouth – from cheap and cheerful bars to upmarket and hip pubs.
Come Live with Us! Register Your Interest Today
Like the look of Beckley Point? Just fill your details in the form below, and we’ll be in touch.
The choice is yours - a super spacious studio or a cosier alternative with amazing views. Either way, you'll have all our great studio facilities, including: in-room kitchette with fridge, freezer, hob and combi-oven, modern ensuite bathroom, and plenty of storage and study space. ...
Room 1: Studio in a Student Residence
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Student Mundial, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.