|Added on Rightmove:||26 January 2017 (632 days ago)|
- Brand new award winning LG UHD Smart TV has an array of outstanding catch-up TV and on demand entertainment services to meet your needs
- Speediest broadband on the market -200MB
- Water filter system for free genuine quality water
- Silent dishwasher / washing machine
- Powerful heating and unlimited hot water system
- Newest Bose Sound system for any Apple devices
- The magnificent, unusually large terrace is south facing for best constant sun light. Ideal for BBQ and lounging on lazy afternoons.
- This utterly charming apartment offers ideal privacy with the cosiest feel to it.
- It presents the proud work of leading interior designers, with Avant-garde concept and holistic effects.
- It has been featured in various style/décor magazines for its wonderful atmosphere and beautiful look
SHORT LET. A uniquely stunning and top quality interior designed 1st floor apartment (newly decorated by professionals) for the highest feeling of luxury, style and holistic comfort.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P125264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Holland Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.