|Added on Rightmove:||02 February 2017 (657 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms ( one ensuite)
- Private balcony
- Secure underground parking space
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Available 21st February 2017
A much sought after two bedroom apartment in the heart of Bow, spacious and bright throughout, the apartment boasts private balcony looking towards Canary Wharf and a great specification throughout.
Offering two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a location that has great transport links via car, tube, or bus. Property also benefits from having it's own secure underground parking space.
Available 21st February 2017
* Photos of a similar apartment in the same building.*
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-46685625.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26764504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by P.G. Estates, Spitalfields.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.