|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2017 (521 days ago)|
- Spacious Three-Bedroom House
- Stunning Living Space
- Private Entrance
- Split-Level Over Three Floors
- Private Patio
- Contemporary Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Fully Furnished
- Security Intercom System
- Host Of Local Amenities
- Great Transport Links Nearby
***NO ADMIN FEES TO TENANTS*** Elizabeth Mews is a relatively new build having been built just over five years ago. Situated off Kay Street, this block is in a private gated
development with communal gardens. Peacefully set back from Hackney Road lies this substantial three bedroom house with stunning living and
entertaining space and generously proportioned bedrooms. This contemporary house with a private entrance and spread over three floors
comprises of large reception room with doors leading onto a private patio, open plan kitchen with stainless steel and integrated appliances, three
good-sized bedroom, one with en-suite shower room, (2 of them carpeted), separate contemporary bathroom with tiled floors and a downstairs
guest WC, entry phone system, hard wood flooring, neutral decor, gas central heating and comes fully furnished throughout. It's a fantastic
location, just moments from the local shops and amenities of Hackney Road and also the famous Columbia Road (flower market) and Broadway
Market is also very nearby. The bus stop is less than a minute away servicing the City and West End (55). The Cambridge Heath British Rail
Station and Bethnal Green Central Line (zone 2) is also easily accessible. There is also the huge Victoria Park which is a short walk away; it is
one of the oldest parks in Britain and remains at the heart of East London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STO130167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.