|Added on Rightmove:||30 January 2017 (1024 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the landlord
- Close to tramstop, moterways & airport
- Large low maintenance rear garden with terrace
- EPC C; Council Tax Band B; No DSS
Property reference number 5701680. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
uPVC double glazed entrance door, uPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator, doors to the lounge and downstairs WC.
uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and tiled flooring.
13'4" x 11'5" (4.06m x 3.48m). uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring, television point, stairs to the first floor and open plan to the dining room.
10'7" x 7'11" (3.23m x 2.41m). uPVC double glazed french doors into the rear garden, laminate flooring and radiator.
10'2" x 6'2" (3.1m x 1.88m). Fitted with base and wall level units, work surfaces over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps over, stainless steel gas hob, integrated into work surfaces, stainless steel electric oven below, extractor fan above, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, uPVC double glazed window to the rear, ceiling spotlights, under unit lighting, tiled floor, part tiled walls, radiator and wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Spindled balustrade, airing cupboard, loft access and doors to the first floor rooms.
11'2" x 8'10" (3.4m x 2.7m). uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, walk-in double wardrobe, radiator, television point and telephone point.
9'5" x 7'9" (2.87m x 2.36m). uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
8'5" x 6'2" (2.57m x 1.88m). uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Modern three piece white suite comprising of panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC.
The property has off road parking to the side elevation. To the rear of the property there is a large, low maintenance garden, partially paved with wooden decking at the rear.
Viewing by appointment only on weekends.
* Please quote ref. 5701680 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-46822746.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5701680_44195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.