|Added on Rightmove:||16 February 2018 (181 days ago)|
- Allocated Parking Bay
- Secure underground parking space
- Two double bedrooms
- Energy Rating B
- Two Private Balconies
- Spacious Open plan Lounge
- Quick access to A40
- Over 1100 sqft
Situated in this newly built development is this extremely spacious two double bedroom apartment measuring over 1100sqft. The property is furnished to an extremely high standard by the landlord, and for a list of all furnishings please contact our office.
Situated in this newly built development is this extremely spacious two double bedroom apartment measuring over 1100sqft.
The apartment offers two generously proportioned double bedrooms (one with an en-suite shower room) and a spacious main bathroom. There's an impressive through open-plan kitchen reception room of approx 30ft which leads out on to a private west facing balcony that has stunning views.
The property also includes an allocated parking space in a secure underground car park. Quick access to A40.
Cranston court is a luxury modern development on Bloemfontein Road and is ideally located within a short walk from a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in central Shepherds Bush or the Westfield shopping centre. Transport wise the location is extremely well served by the Central Line tube (White City), Hammersmith and City Line (Shepherds Bush Market) and a number of excellent bus routes from the Uxbridge Road or Wood Lane in to Central London. For recreational use you have wonderful views over the lovely open spaces of Wormholt Park, which is situated to the rear of the apartment. For the motorist, The A40 is only a moment from the property enabling easy reach out to the West of London and in to Central London.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-46890842.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1969G5906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, West Kensington - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.