|Added on Rightmove:||17 February 2017 (1006 days ago)|
- One bedroom modern Furnished apartment
- Spacious open plan lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Main bathroom with shower
- On site caretaker
- Lift access, secure entry and electric heating
- Energy Rating C
- Available End of April
A large and luxurious one bedroom apartment overlooking the canal. Situated near St Pauls square, walking distance to the City Centre and easy access to all Motorway links. The accommodation comprises of spacious open plan lounge, fitted kitchen and dining area, large double bedroom, modern bathroom with fitted shower. Further benefits from secure video entry system, laminate flooring and is furnished to a high standard.
(Available End of April)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-46921032.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 61036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.