|Added on Rightmove:||17 February 2017 (1002 days ago)|
- Three Bed Family Home
- Decorated To A High Standard With New Flooring Throughout
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom With Shower Over The Bath
- Two Reception Rooms
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Sought After Residential Area
- Administration Fee £240 + £4 Land Registry Fee
- Home Owner Guarantor Or Two Month Deposit Required
- Energy Efficiency Rating : D
This property is a good sized three bed family home it comprises of entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor, lounge with blinds to the bay window and feature fire place, kitchen diner with modern kitchen units and integral oven and hob. Bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath . To the first floor is a large master bedroom and a further two good sized bedrooms. The property itself is neutrally decorated throughout with newly fitted flooring. Benefiting from a large rear garden and on street parking to the front the property is a short walk to nearby local amenities and transport links to and from the City Center.
Home Owner Guarantor or 2 Month Deposit To be Paid
£240 Administration Fee Plus £4 Land Registry Fee For Guarantors
Other Fees May Apply
Energy Efficiency Rating:D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 26796656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Codys Estate Agents & Lettings, Hull Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.