|Added on Rightmove:||03 December 2016 (1021 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Ideal for students
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- Property reference: 92544
A well-presented four bed room property situated just next to Fallowfield campus. The bedrooms are fully furnished with double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair. Separate, fully fitted kitchen with large fridge freezers, oven, cooker, washing machine, dryer and dishwasher, separate lounge area with leather sofa and flat screen TV, double glazing, central heating, ample parking space. The property benefits from its exceptional location, right in the heart of Fallowfield, the most desired area by any student.
All utility bills are included, available for students only.
Bus stop within walking distance
About 6 min, 0.2 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
Bus Routes Nr: 130, 41, 42, 43, 44, 141, 142, 143, X41, X57
20 Minutes to Manchester Universiy by bus.
Restaurants and Takeaways
Pubs and Caffee's
Reference Number 92544
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 36557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.