|Added on Rightmove:||19 February 2017 (946 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Ideal for students
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- Property reference: 92102
Superb, Well presented 4 bed house available for the NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR , situated in a popular area of Fallowfield. These house is well presented with plenty of space. The property is smart, modern, clean and has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students/ Professionals.
It has its own secure, individual access and features fully furnished private, double bedrooms, fully fitted kitchens,1 bathroom, double glazing, central heating, Flat Screen TVs, high speed broadband, plenty of off road parking and much more.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 2 min , 0.4 mi
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
Bus# 42, 42A, 43, 141, 142, 143
19 Min to Manchester University by Bus
* Tesco Express
* Co-Operative Food
* Nando's Manchester - Fallowfield
* Cash Machine/ATM
* Lloyds Bank
* Pubs & Cafe's
Property reference: 92102
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We make no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 36558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.