|Added on Rightmove:||04 December 2016 (1081 days ago)|
- 4 Bedrooms
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Ideal for students
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Half Rent for July & August
- reference number 92074
Well presented 4 bedroom house, BILLS INCLUDED, available for the NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR, 1st July 2017,Argyle Ave Victoria Park, Manchester, M14 5PZ
Modern, spacious and well maintained property situated in a popular location of Victoria Park. Walking distance to universities, hospitals, shops, Anson road and bus stops, this property is fully refurbished to very high standards and well maintained.4 double bedrooms duplex Apartment, the lounge is very spacious with flat screen TV, Leather sofas, Laminate floors, separate large fully fitted kitchen with a dining table. Modern fully fitted shower room with lavatories on each floor.
Accommodation also benefits from a launderette area with a dryer.Very private and pleasant garden at rear.All bills Included
This property is professionally managed and is located in the heart of Victoria Park
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 6 min , 0.4 miles
Buses every 8 minutes.
10 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Curry mile
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Restaurants and Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Property Reference: 92074
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 36565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.